More Convenient Payment Options - Online Utility Bill Payments
The Town of Long View has launched a new online billing and payment solution, offering more ways to view and pay your utility bill, plus the addition of 24/7 phone payments and pay by text.
* Receive and view bills electronically
* Make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check
* Choose to go paperless.
A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
* Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
* Registration is not required
* Go Paperless – get your bills via email
* Save time with automatic payment options:
o AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date
o Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
* Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
* Pay by Phone – check your account balance or make a payment 24/7 by calling
* Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
Ready to get started?