top of page

Who's responsible for a water leak repair?

The Town is responsible for the water mains, service lines, and the meter and setter that the meter "sets" in. The Town also owns the meter itself. The property owner is responsible for the customer side connection to the setter and all plumbing beyond that including the pipe in the yard and all plumbing in and under the house.

If you have questions regarding responsibility, water issues, etc. please call (828) 322-3921 8:00am-5:00pm M-F or (828) 514-2402 after hours.



Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page